2020 entry fees
The final extended deadline is 08 June 2020 @ 17h00 South Africa Standard Time (GMT +2). Entries not completed (entry form, payment, and all material received) by this date will be charged a 10% late entry fee.
Early Bird Discount: Entries completed by 13 April 2020 will receive a 10% discount.
- Single Categories: R3,230.00 (US $230.00)
- Campaign & Multiple Component Entries: R4,910.00 (US $345.00)
- Craft Categories: R2,420.00 (US $170.00)
- Student Single Categories: R660.00 (US $50.00)
- Student Campaign: R1, 010.00 (US $75.00)
- Student Instagram Challenge: No Charge – fee sponsored by Facebook
All prices are in South African Rand (US Dollar approximate amount). South African VAT at 15% will be added to all invoices.
Methods of payment
Payment can be made by one of the following options:
- Credit cards - The Loeries accepts Visa and Mastercard online credit card payment.
- Bank transfer - Account details are provided on the invoice.
For electronic bank transfers, please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loeries membership, Loeries Archive and scholarship
To enter the awards you must be a member of the Loeries, and your annual membership is automatically included in your entry fee. As soon as you have paid for an entry, you have full access to the Loeries Archive, dating back to 1978. A portion of each entry fee (R500) is an annual membership fee, which is included in the entry fee. Annual membership is one calendar year and expires on 28 February of each year. The member is the company that submits the entry.
R150 of your entry fee will be donated to the Creative Future Scholarship, to help us support talented students from disadvantaged backgrounds and give them the opportunity to enter the brand communication industry.