You know it’s 2020 when first up on our list of swag is a mask. As partner of the Media Innovation Category, Barron has pivoted to #CreateChange by switching its t-shirt and bag design competition to call for original and creative designs for the inaugural #OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries.
The winning design will be produced in an exclusive limited edition run and distributed to the Loeries community.
Together we can create #CreateChange by wearing masks to save lives and continue to support and nurture creativity across our region.
How to enter:
- Follow the Loeries on Facebook or Instagram
- Click here to download the vector file for the mask mock up to place your design on
- Post your creative design to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag: #OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries
- Share your designs with the world and get your people liking and loving your posts
- The 20 most liked designs will be shortlisted
- The Loeries committee will select the winning design
- Entry deadline is Friday 28 August, 5pm (SAST)
- The winning design will be produced in an exclusive limited edition run and distributed to the Loeries community.
- Your name on the #OfficialMaskOfTheLoeries
- A mention in the Loeries Newsletter, website and on all social media platforms
Barron is the largest and most trusted product media brand in Africa and it has been Switching Africa’s brands ON for 30 years. Barron offers a wide variety of canvases and solutions that support and build brands, and it believes in using promotional products as a medium to #CreateChange.
The Barron Media Innovation category focuses on an innovative approach to any media platform.
For more about Barron and what it does, check out the Barron website here.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is The Loerie Awards Company (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to any citizen of Africa and the Middle East above the age of 18, who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- To stand a chance of winning prizes, follow the directions on our social platforms and website to enter the competition.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrant’s name/handle will be disqualified.
- Entries not using the competition hashtag will be disqualified.
- The competition mechanics state that you need to follow the instructions posted on the platforms to enter.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- The winners will be selected on 31 August and announced on 1 September 2020.
- The winner will be notified via the social network, and will be required to provide their contact details. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 24 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the design submitted in the competition on any promotional branding, social media or print applications throughout Creative Week and any Loeries communication in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration or notice of use to the winner.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- The individual must enter an original artwork. Anything deemed to be a copy will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition hosted by The Promoter is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.