Design the Official Loeries T-shirt and be a VIP
Can you tell a better story on a T-shirt? Design and share your version of the Official Loeries T-shirt and, you could land yourself two VIP tickets to Creative Week, as well as the chance to tell thousands of delegates that they are wearing you.
It’s not just a T-shirt. It’s about recognising creative brilliance. Making you and me feel something, question and rethink our ways of doing. It’s about telling better stories. Stories that provoke conversation. Challenge traditions. End stereotypes. Celebrate humanity. Tear down racial divides. Embrace culture. And change the world.
Tell us your better story with your very own unique T-shirt design and win.
- The artwork will be applied to the T-shirt
- Maximum size of 250mm (w) x 250mm (h)
- Maximum of 4 colours
- Finished artwork must be 300 dpi or higher
- You do not need to include the Loeries or Barron logos in your design
How to enter:
- Follow the Loeries on Facebook or Instagram
- Post your creative design to Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag: #LoeriesBarronDesign
- Share your designs with the world and get your people liking and loving your posts
- The 20 most liked designs will be shortlisted
- The Loeries committee will select the winning design
- Extended entry deadline is 31 July 5pm (SAST)
- 2 x VIP tickets to the Loeries Creative Week (travel and accommodation excluded)
- Your name on all the official Loeries T-shirts and swag.
- A mention in the Loeries Newsletter, website and on all social media platforms
Barron is the largest and most trusted product media brand in Africa and it has been Switching Africa’s brands ON for 29 years. Barron offers a wide variety of canvases and solutions that support and build brands, and it believes in Telling Better Stories using promotional products as a medium.
The Barron Media Innovation category focuses on an innovative approach to any media platform.
For more about Barron and what it does, check out the Barron website here.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries into the T-shirt competition are subject to all the Terms and Condition of entry into the Loeries. The full terms and conditions can be seen here.
- The Promoter is The Loerie Awards Company (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to any citizen of Africa and The Middle East, 18 years or older, who is in possession of a valid identity document.
- To stand a chance of winning prizes, follow the directions on our social platforms and website to enter the competition.
- Only entries using the #LoeriesBarronDesign hashtag will be eligible.
- The competition mechanics state that you need to LIKE or follow the Loeries on their Facebook or Instagram platforms and follow the instructions posted on the platforms to enter.
- The winners will be selected on 05 August and announced thereafter.
- The winner will be contacted via the social network, and will be required to provide their contact details. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 48 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. The prize does not include any travel or accommodation.
- The winning design becomes the property of the Loeries, who may use it in any form and on any media, without any further remuneration or notice of use to the winner.
- The Loeries shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Loeries.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the full terms and conditions of the Loeries, as well as the specific rules on this competition.
- The individual must enter an original artwork. Anything deemed to be a copy, will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to the marketing department at email@example.com.
- The competition hosted by the Loeries is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.