The Creative Circle is a non-profit organisation representing agencies and only agencies, not clients, advertisers or media owners in South Africa.
The Creative Circle is dedicated to promoting creativity as a business resource and maintaining high levels of creativity in the South African advertising industry.
Under the leadership of Creative Circle Chairperson & Chief Creative Officer at Joe Public, Xolisa Dyeshana, the organisation recently adopted its new purpose, "to inspire the transformation of product, people and perception through the power of creativity."
At the Creative Circle, its focus is absolutely single-minded when it comes to promoting the best interests of their members. Creative Circle accreditation is an important stamp of your creative ability; recognising your agency as one of the best in the country.
What are the benefits of Creative Circle membership?
- Automatic entry into the annual Creative Circle rankings which are based on your performance at their endorsed global award shows, including Award of The Year, Cannes, D&AD, Loeries and One Show. The ranking is essential for your pitch process and the AdReview Awards when jurors vote on Best Small/Medium/Large agency.
- Only members can enter Creative Circle Award of The Month and Award of The Year, the points of which contribute to your overall creative ranking.
- Work entered into the Creative Circle Awards doesn’t need to be re-uploaded into The Loerie Awards system and vice versa – a real time saver.
- Your creatives are eligible to judge Creative Circle Award of The Month and Award of The Year, Cannes, D&AD, Loeries and One Show. This exposure will enhance their ability to judge work internally, which can only result in an even higher standard of work for your agency.
- Access to joining Creative Circle Executive Committee is only available to members – wouldn’t you want your creatives sitting on the body that steers the direction of the creative industry?