SHARED VALUE AWARD
No physical entries will be allowed for this category. You can submit a video and/or a jpeg presentation.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT REPLACEMENT MATERIAL, so please make sure that the version you have uploaded is the correct and final material.
DO NOT PLACE YOUR NAME OR YOUR AGENCY BRANDING ON YOUR ENTRY
As all work is judged anonymously, you must ensure that no reference to your agency is included on the entry.
Additional information must be submitted with every entry in the Shared Value category. Please download the form here and check the category information for full criteria.
a. IF USING JPEGS: MAXIMUM OF 10 JPEGS ALLOWED.
- High resolution (300dpi) Jpegs ONLY.
- Minimum width must be 2400 pixels.
- Maximum file size is 10MB per image.
- The presentation images will be a summary of your entry and will be used for judging, as well as on screen at the awards ceremony, should your work win.
- If there is text included on your images, please make sure that it is readable when presented to an audience of approximately 15 people. The image will be projected and viewed at a distance of at least 3 to 5 meters.
- For work with small detail and/or logos that need to be seen by the jury, submit close up images.
- Keep the text to a minimum as judges won’t be able to read long paragraphs of text on the screen. Use the ‘description’ section on the entry form for additional information about the entry.
HOW TO SEND YOUR JPEG FILES AND PDF ENTRY FORM – UPLOAD VIA OUR ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM. You can upload your files directly to your media library via the online entry process. You have the option of uploading your files while completing your entry form, or you can choose to upload them at a later stage. Just login to your account to create an entry or manage your media.
b. IF USING VIDEO, you can provide footage of the entry itself, as well as supporting information about your work. Please follow the TV, Film & Video preparation guidelines. Overview videos must be limited to 2 minutes. If it is felt necessary, the full-length work may accompany the 2-minute overview.
We recommend that a 30 second edit is also provided for the awards ceremony.